Oregon State University Extension Service Master Gardener Program
- OSU Master Gardener Training classes begin the first week of January.
- Classes will cover 22 different subjects over the 11 weeks. A complete schedule of the classes is now available from the Yamhill Extension Office. You can get an application ->here. You can view the class shchedule here.
- Classes are held on consecutive Thursdays for 11 weeks. Classes begin the first week of January.
- Classes are from 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM. Some of the classes are online and you may do these from the comfort of your own home.
2050 NE Lafayette Avenue
McMinnville, OR 97128
Main office phone: 503-434-7517
- Classes are taught by either OSU Extension Faculty or highly experienced and well qualified OSU Extension Master Gardeners.
- Classes are open to all residents of Yamhill County over the age of 18. Computers are used for online classes so some computer experience is necessary.
- OSU Master Gardener mentor volunteers are available to assist and advise class members.
- Learn about the art and science of growing plants.
- Learn about plants pests and control.
- Meet people with similar interests and activities.
- Make your garden more productive.
- Become part of a highly qualified group of volunteers.
- Instruction cost is $155.
- Handbook cost is $35 which you keep.
- Please inquire about scholarships to cover the cost of the program.
- If you garden, you will probably recover all of the costs in your very first year of gardening through pest control or increased productivity.
- Meeting new people
- Making new friends
- Social events of the YCMGA
- Access to the MG Library
- Call 503-434-7517, Yamhill County OSU Extension Office Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM or,
- email Jade Wilson